#90 – The Fall Part 2
Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley wrap up their conversation on the fall in this part two of two episodes. We hope you enjoy it!
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Continued: Who committed the first sin?
- What is the impact of sin on the world? What’s the immediate aftermath in Genesis 3?
- Is there any blame shifting happening here?
- What are some of the consequences (or curses?) detailed as a result of mankind’s action?
- Why is understanding Genesis 3 crucial for making sense of the rest of the storyline?
- What is exile?
- Exile: The experience of pain and suffering that results from the knowledge that there is a home where one belongs, yet for the present one is unable to return there.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: